Bookings are now open!
Mondays 10am-1:30pm, East Grinstead
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10am-2:45pm, East Grinstead
Tuesday evenings 3:30pm-9pm, East Grinstead, Simply Osteo Clinic
Please click here to view Reiki for Women’s Covid-19 Policy before booking your appointment.
Please note: Distant treatment are also available outside normal working hours. Click here to contact me.
If you are not sure which treatment is best for your situation, I warmly invite you to take up the offer of a 30minutes FREE initial
consultation so you can ask as many questions as you would like.
In Person Treatments
A Reiki treatment is a deeply relaxing experience, it will allow you to enter a meditative state, find your focus.
The treatments on offer encourage relaxation and inner balance, promote a calm, peaceful sense of wellbeing on all levels.
Some of the benefits of receiving Reiki are:
- Stress relief
- Deep relaxation
- Increase in personal energy and vitality
- Detox and deep cleansing
- Release of emotional and energetic blockages
- A healthy mind-body connection
- Improved sleep
- Pain relief
Reiki brings wholeness and healing to all areas of life; it reconnects us with everything and everyone that surrounds us.
How to prepare for a distant Reiki session
During the treatment you will be in the comfort of your own home, so no need to dress up or find where to go, and this is probably why most people find a distant session even more beneficial than a face to face one.
Although you do not need to do anything, there are few things that may make your experience more enjoyable. You could:
- find a quiet and private place in your home and make arrangements not to be disturbed, or
- safely light a candle or some incense you particularly love, or
- diffuse your favourite essential oil, or
- listen to some relaxing music, or
- arrange for the treatment to be done just before you go to sleep (highly recommended if you struggle falling asleep or suffer from insomnia), or
- sit in your favourite armchair with a blanket covering you.
None of the above is necessary but it will allow you to make the most of the treatment by making it a special time for you, a chance to connect with yourself and listen to your needs.